lunes, 11 de octubre de 2010

Exam

Mexico
Are you proud of being Mexican? If you could have chosen the place you were born, would you choose it not to be Mexican? These questions have been running through my head, and I have decided that I am more that proud of being Mexican, that despite all the problems surrounding us it still is a country with greatness.
One of the most important virtues in this country, for me, is its people; for example when I get to a place, where I do not know anyone, there is always someone I can relate or talk to, and they actually can make you feel very welcomed you can even sense the warmth in these people. In addition if you stop and observe them you can realize they are physically and emotionally strong within the country but at the same time they have the capability to be humble, united and kind.
Another virtue that this beautiful country possesses is its nature, which is one of the richest around the world, and I am able to say that because I have traveled to some places round Mexico but you do not have to go so far, in the very highways you can appreciate a very amazing view; but if you do go farther you´ll get to see from beaches, jungles, forests and all types of environments. Furthermore when you decide to get closer to this nature you get to sense it, for example you can feel the softness of the sand if you go to the beach, the nice hit that exists there or maybe if you travel to the jungle you will perceive the variety of smells and beautiful colors from the extend kinds of flora species there. And so on with all the environments we have here in Mexico.
   This nature of ours has also opened to us the opportunity to create our culture, we could start by mentioning our food which is characterized for being delicious, spicy and just awesome, once you have tried this food you will not be able to leave it. But besides from our traditional food we also have one unique tradition to be very proud of, charreria, which is our sport, there is no other place where you can see it; and why should be proud of it? Well, in my opinion, there is no other feeling like it, when you ride your horse you feel such a connection, that you even forget you are riding it. But that is not the best part of it, when you perform for hundreds of people and you know you are representing years and years of your own culture further you are fighting for not losing this beautiful tradition, now that, is the best feeling you could ever imagine.
In conclusion, I know there are a lot of issues going on in our country right now, and that could make you feel bad about being Mexican, but let´s not forget that there are problems in every single country, not only in ours and please remember that this is one of the most beautiful ones, owner of one of the richest cultures all over the world; in addition in my very personal opinion Mexico is worthy and it deserves to be believed in.  

3 comentarios:

  1. Well, I really liked it. As a result, I just want to tell you that you did a good job because your essay is well organized and structured, it created in my mind those images that characterized to Mexico. It caught my attention all the time. Nice job.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. CASINO CASINO COINOS: 10 OFF-65%
    Play with CASINO CASINO. Get 100% 전주 출장안마 match bonus up 순천 출장샵 to €100.00 + 용인 출장안마 75 free spins 광주광역 출장샵 when you join. 통영 출장안마

    ResponderEliminar